At Precision Medical Specialists, we said goodbye to commercial insurance for our dermatology patients. We take self-pay and Medicare patients only for dermatology care. We are out-of-network for all health insurances except for Medicare original. This allows us to set reasonable and transparent prices. This provides you with better control of your care and medical costs for your skin treatments at our facility in Wellington, FL.
Why Choose Direct-Care Dermatology?
For our patients, this direct-care, self-pay model provides so many benefits. These include:
- Affordable & Transparent Pricing – Our fee schedule for medical services can be found on the self-pay pricing page. By eliminating high middlemen costs, we can pass those savings on to you. For those who are self-pay or have high-deductible health insurance plans, this saves you a lot of money. You will never get a surprise bill in the mail after your visit. What you pay at the time of your office visit is the only fee you owe.
- More face-to-face time with the doctor during your appointment – Instead of seeing upwards of 50 patients a day (as many dermatologists and physician assistants do), Dr. Chiang limits the daily visits to around 15 patients. Your visit with us will be relaxed and unrushed.
- High-quality care – You will receive high-quality care with a board certified dermatologist that trained at the best hospitals and schools in the United States (Princeton University & Cleveland Clinic Foundation).
- Affordable prescriptions – We dispense some generic and compounded medications in-office. This gives you better medication for less money, and it saves you a trip to your pharmacy.
- Discounted lab work and pathology – We have deeply discounted bloodwork and pathology fees for those that are self-pay.
Direct-care dermatology offers many benefits for our patients. You no longer need to worry about whether insurance will cover your treatment, and prices are very reasonable for our self-pay patients. To learn more about pricing, visit the self-pay pricing page on our website. We also have financing options available for all services at Precision Medical Specialists in Wellington, FL.